Delivery & Returns
Delivery Times and Costs + -
DHL & UPS
All domestic orders are shipped via UPS and all international orders are shipped via DHL express.
Your parcel is insured by JIMMY CHOO during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. A signature is required for every delivery and it is at this point where the responsibility for the goods delivered is passed to the consignee.
Please see the table below for an outline of our shipping costs and times from the time you place your order:
Cost in USD
United States ground
2-8 working days
United States express
1-3 working days
New York Premier
1-3 working days
2-8 working days
2-8 working days
Please note that delivery times are guidelines and may vary during our seasonal sale times
NEW YORK PREMIER
We offer same day delivery for customers based in New York and some parts of New Jersey for a delivery fee of USD 25.00
Premier Daytime: Order by 10am for delivery on the same day between 10am – 5pm.
Premier Evening: Order by 2pm for delivery on the same day between 6pm - 9pm
Taxes and Duties + -
The JIMMY CHOO website is split into three regions: United Kingdom, United States and The Rest of the World. As Taxes and duties are calculated based on your shipping address, please ensure you are shopping on the correct website.
We ship to the following countries on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis. This means all import duties/ customs taxes are calculated and included within the purchase price:
Any local sales taxes applicable will be added at the checkout page.
We also ship to various other countries on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means you will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the delivery of your order.
Before the first DDU order is dispatched, we will always seek confirmation from you to make sure you are fully aware of the DDU policy.
Partial list of DDU countries:
Antigua and Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Costa Rica - San Jose
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Please note; purchases shipped to Brazil require a tax ID number (Cadastro de Pessoa Fisica - CPF) in order to clear customs. To speed up the process and avoid any possible delays, please have this information available when our shipping partner, DHL contacts you
Important Information + -
- Before we dispatch your order to you, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer and verify your billing and shipping address.
- If you have pre-ordered an item it will be shipped once the item is in stock.
- Once your order has been shipped, we are unable to redirect it, please ensure there will be someone available to sign for your parcel.
- First time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder’s billing address or a corporate work address, to avoid delays please ensure that your billing details are correct and matches the address on your credit card statement.
- If your order is to be shipped within the USA, sales tax may be charged on orders. No other tax or import duty will be applied to orders shipped within the USA
- Please note; if a footwear order containing fur is to be shipped to New Jersey, an additional 7% of sales tax will be added as a legal requirement .
Returning Your Purchase + -
To return any unwanted items, simply follow the instructions below. We request that all goods are returned within 30 days of the date of receiving your order.
• Click on REQUEST A RETURN and select whether you would like to return or exchange your item/s.
• We ask that you select the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please let us know in the comment box provided.
• If you'd like to exchange an item for another size, please select the size you would prefer to have. Please do contact us if your size is not available.
• Make sure you check the box to agree with our Conditions of Return.
• Once you click SUBMIT RETURN, we will send you an email containing your Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number.
- Book a collection with UPS by calling + 1 800 823 7459. Our New York Premier customers will be contacted to arrange a convenient collection time.
- Complete and sign the returns pro-forma invoice with your RMA number.
- Seal your package for the driver to collect.
- Book a collection with DHL. To find the telephone number of your nearest DHL, visit www.dhl.com and select your country. Please give our account number as stated on your RMA email.
- Sign four copies of the returns proforma invoice that you received with your order (and fill in the DHL air waybill if applicable).
- Then leave your package open until the driver has checked the contents.
To ensure that your return is processed as quickly as possible send all the items you wish to return from one order in one parcel.
Items should be returned new, unused and with all garment tags still attached . In addition, shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product.
Exchanges + -
Exchanging an item for a more suitable size is free of charge, however all exchanges are subject to stock availability. To exchange your item, follow the above steps ensuring you request an exchange and specify which size you require.
As we are unable to exchange any item for an alternative colour or style, we suggest that you return your purchase for a refund and place a new order for the preferred item.
If you are located outside the US you will be required to pay additional taxes and duties on the replacement item.
Faulty Items + -
We do not consider wear and tear to be a fault; you may refer to our Product care guide here for further information.
All items that are returned as faulty are thoroughly inspected by our quality control experts to deem whether an item is faulty or whether it is fair wear and tear. We may be able to offer to repair your item but please note that repairs are not guaranteed.
If in the rare event that your item is faulty due to a design error, we may be able to replace your item. Replacements are subject to availability and we ask that you state you would like this option at the time you request an RMA number.
To return a faulty item to us, you should follow the standard returns process as detailed above.
Receiving a Refund + -
All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's account excluding the outbound shipping charge.
Please be aware that international custom duties and taxes are not refunded for shipments outside of the United States.
Please note that refunds may take up to 10 working days to appear in your account depending on your card issuer.
Returns Policy + -
- All JIMMY CHOO items should be returned in an unmarked, unused condition with the original packaging and authenticity cards.
- Shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface and kept in dust bags until you are sure you are keeping them. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to you.
- JIMMY CHOO is unable to accept any returns for fragrance orders
- We ask that you use our DHL, UPS or New York Premier Courier service to return all items back to us, JIMMY CHOO is not liable for any goods that are not returned in this way. Your RMA number should be written on the returns pro forma and the DHL air waybill completed where applicable.
- We ask that items purchased online are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This is to ensure your return is covered by our free returns policy and is processed as quickly as possible. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within 30 working days of receiving the order, by email or post as described above, i.e. before requesting your RMA through Jimmy Choo Customer Care.
Our free collections service is not available for orders cancelled under the DSRs.