Terms & Conditions
USE OF SITE
Use of this Site, which is owned by J. Choo Limited (JCL) of 10 Howick Place, London, SW1P 1GW United Kingdom (Company Registered Number: 3185783) (VAT Number: GB 849150905), is subject to the following legal terms.
Copyright and all other intellectual property rights, in both the content of this Site, including trademarks, names, logos displayed (the “Trademarks”) on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks owned by JCL (Jimmy Choo Limited) and licensed to JIMMY CHOO (OS) Limited. Copyright © 2013 J. Choo Limited. Except as expressly set out below, all rights reserved.
Content included on the Site may be accessed by you for your own internal non-commercial use only. You may not copy, perform, publish, modify, transfer, create derivative works from, commercially exploit or otherwise use in whole or part any content, software, products or services obtained from this Site.
You may not delete or alter, in part or in whole, any copyright, trade mark, intellectual property or other legal notices from any part of this Site.
You will keep any password assigned to you which permits access to this Site or any part of this Site strictly confidential and shall not divulge it to any other person. Unauthorised use of this Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorised entry into it, misuse of passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited.
You may not use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site or interfere with any other party's access to and/or use of this Site.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, computer systems or networks connected to this Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You must not use these facilities to commit or encourage a criminal offence, to insert, transmit or distribute viruses or corrupt data or to send any unsolicited advertisement or other promotional material (that is, "spam").
You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to this Site that are contrary to applicable laws or regulations. You may not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these legal terms.
Unless authorised in writing by JCL, JCL expressly prohibits linking of any part of this Site to or from any other Sites (including so-called "deep-linking").
You are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as meta tags on other pages or Sites on the Internet.
JCL may terminate your access and use of any part of this Site at any time without notice. By accessing the Site, you warrant and represent to the website that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of the information made available via the Site.
J. Choo Limited and J. Choo (OS) Limited makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the Site.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Site owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment and the RMA number should be written on the return pro-forma invoice included in your parcel.
We request that returns are shipped through our shipping partner DHL or, for London Premier orders, our London courier service. JCL is not liable for any returned goods which are not returned in this way. The return address is stated on the pre-printed shipping label supplied with your goods. Failure to obtain an RMA or return goods using neither DHL nor our London Premier courier service does not affect your statutory rights.
JCL will not accept returns for any items that have been worn, exposed to damaging elements or if the JIMMY CHOO tags have been removed. Returns that are soiled or damaged through wear and tear may not be accepted for a refund or exchange. Should an item be received by you in a damaged state or without tags, we ask you contact us immediately. We strongly recommend that products are checked thoroughly before they are tried on or any tags or packing are disposed of.
All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface and kept in protective dust bags provided until you are certain you are keeping them.
The original JIMMY CHOO shoe box is considered a part of the product and shoes returned without it may be sent back to the customer.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU). If you are located outside the EU you will be required to pay additional taxes and duties on exchange items.
While we are unable to exchange items for alternative styles and colours, we are able to assist by ensuring a smooth return and full refund, and then provide assistance with placing a new order for the preferred item. Please note any duties and taxes will be incurred again as per exchanges.
MADE TO ORDER
• Given the bespoke nature of the service, payment will be taken in full at the time of placing the order.
• Jimmy Choo shall aim to deliver the product within 9 – 11 weeks of the order confirmation; the delivery of an order is subject to the availability of materials and Jimmy Choo reserves the right amend the delivery time as necessary.
• Jimmy Choo shall be entitled to refuse any monogramming of initials which would result in an offensive word in any language at its sole discretion.
• For store purchases: delivery of goods will be to the store of purchase for collection by the Customer. If the goods are not collected within 30 days of delivery to the store, Jimmy Choo may dispose of the goods at its discretion without liability to the customer.
• Jimmy Choo shall be responsible for delivery of the goods and title shall pass on delivery of the order.
• Made To Order is not available to ship to China or Hong Kong.
• The shipment of exotic skins is subject to jurisdictional laws; as the Customer you are responsible for ensuring that the requested exotic material or skin can be shipped to your respective region/address. For more information please refer to http://www.cites.org/.
• Once your order has been placed, due to the bespoke nature, we are unable to cancel or amend the order.
• Should the order be cancelled for whatever reason, after 48 hours of the payment of an order, Jimmy Choo shall not be liable to refund any direct or indirect costs borne by the Customer, including purchase price, delivery costs and taxes. All cancellations will result in a refund due to the payment being taken in full at the time of purchase.
• Requests to amend the order will result in the order being cancelled, you will be charged 100% of the total order value and a new order will need to be placed.
• Fabric colours and materials may vary. J. Choo Limited cannot accept responsibility for any variations in colour, shade and texture and will not accept returns on this basis.
• Please be aware that the image seen is a mocked visual representation of how your Made-To-Order item should look and there may be slight colour/material variations in the actual product you receive.
• Jimmy Choo reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the designs of made to order products. Therefore, the design, as defined by the email confirmation order, is not unique to the customer. b) These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior warning. Governing Law a) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law.
Customers will be charged in USD, GBP or EUR depending on which region their shipping country falls under. For those customers with debit or credit cards not denominated in these currencies, the final price paid will depend on the exchange rate on the day the purchase has been made. The region the website will be viewed in depends on your location and your IP address.
Any promotion code issued to you cannot be transferred onto a new order and we do not offer cash or store credit alternative. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be related at the time of issue.
While we provide our pricing guidelines, which we at JIMMY CHOO will follow business wide, we are not responsible for the prices they may decide on. We are therefore unable to price match any retailer.
Jimmy Choo is committed to fair and transparent pricing and we are not obligated to issue any form of refund. However, should you still be within your returns period and we are still offering the item to purchase on our website, we may consider the merits of each individual case.
As we are an international company based in the UK, any transactions placed outside of the UK may appear as international. Depending on your card issuer, you may be subjected to a bank fee and as this is a bank charge we regret we are unable to influence this. Please note these feed are non-refundable by JIMMY CHOO.
ORDERS AND ACCEPTING OF YOUR PAYMENT
Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email that we have received the details of your order. Please note that this is not a confirmation that your order has been accepted by us. We reserve the right not to accept your order for payment, shipping restrictions or stock reasons. If your order is not cancelled and once your order has been accepted, you will then receive a confirmation of the dispatch of your goods.
We are unable to ship styles which include python skin to countries outside of mainland USA and to the state of California due to custom restrictions.
All orders and pre-orders are subject to availability. All products displayed on our website are available for dispatch from our Distribution Centre; however some items may be on pre-order, meaning we are awaiting delivery to our warehouse. Pre-ordering means you may make payments in advance to JIMMY CHOO to ensure you have priority of receiving this item.
Your credit or debit card will be charged at the point of dispatch and not before. In the event your order is cancelled your transaction with JIMMY CHOO will be cancelled and you will not be charged.
Products are for you own personal use and not for resale. JIMMY CHOO reserve the right to restrict multiple purchases of one style made by the same customer or to be shipped to the same shipping address.
The content included on this Site is provided on an "as is" basis. JCL does not give any other warranty, express or implied, or make any representation including without limitation that the content included in this Site is complete or accurate or up to date. JCL reserves the right in its sole discretion and without any obligation or notice requirement to change, alter or edit content included in this Site.
JCL will not be liable for any damages (including without limitation for loss of profits, loss of business or of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss or corruption of data or for any type of special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage) whether arising out of your use or delay or inability to use this Site or its content whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise except in the case of fraud or death or personal injury caused by JCL's negligence.
JCL does not take responsibility for any event which is outside its reasonable control nor for any consequential loss arising from such an event.
From time to time, JCL may change, alter or modify these legal terms. Any changes to these legal terms will be posted on this Site and any use by you of this Site after any such changes have been posted shall be deemed to indicate your agreement to the modified legal terms, but will not affect any orders already placed by you. If you do not agree to the modified legal terms, you should cease use of this Site.
These legal terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the courts of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear all disputes arising in connection with these conditions.