DELIVERY TIMES AND COSTS
All standard and Next Day orders are shipped with UPS.
Your parcel is insured by JIMMY CHOO during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. A signature is required for every delivery and it is at this point where the responsibility for the goods delivered is passed to the consignee.
Please note that delivery times are guidelines and may vary during our seasonal sale times.
Cost in USD
United States Standard
2-7 working days (New York 2-3 working days)
United States Express
1-3 working days (New York 1-2 working days)
2-7 working days
UNITED STATES EXPRESS:
We offer an express delivery service for customers based in the United States for a fee of $20. You will receive your order within 1-3 working days (New York 1-2 working days) if placed by 10am EST Monday to Friday. Orders placed Friday after 10am EST, Saturday and Sunday will be received within 1-3 working days from the following Monday. You will receive a tracking link by e-mail.
DELIVER TO STORE:
Your order can also be delivered to the following US stores, using either United States Ground Shipping or United States Express Shipping:
51st Street Olympic Tower, Ala Moana, Atlanta Buckhead, Bal Harbour, Beverly Center, Chevy Chase, Chicago Oak Street, Copley, Coral Gables, Crystals, Seattle, Dallas Highland Park Village, Forum, Greene Street, Houston Galleria, King Of Prussia, Madison Ave, Manhasset, Orlando Mall at Millenia, Palazzo Hotel, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Worth Ave, Rodeo Drive, San Diego, San Juan, Scottsdale, Short Hills, South Coast Plaza, Topanga, Union Square, Waikiki - Royal Hawaiian.
BESPOKE AND PRE-ORDER PRODUCTS
MADE TO ORDER:
Due to their bespoke nature, Made-to-order items have an estimated delivery time of 11 weeks, are non-refundable and will be shipped independently of any other items ordered. To receive your Made-To-Order items in time for Christmas, please place your order by Wednesday, 9th October 2019.
We stock the Cinderella edit with very limited availability, however, should your size be out of stock, we can handcraft a pair through our Made-to-Order service which may take up to 6 months. Further details about the lead times are available on the product pages. Any products purchased using our Made-to-Order Service are non-refundable and will be shipped independently of any other items ordered.
For any help with placing your Cinderella order please do not hesitate to contact one of our stylists: email@example.com
Pre-ordered items are not immediately available to be shipped out to you. We provide you with estimated delivery times on the product page of your chosen item. However, please note these are guidelines and we will keep you updated on the status of your order.
Items are eligible for returns as long as they meet the requirements of our returns policy.
- Before we dispatch your order, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer and verify your billing and shipping address.
- First time orders may be shipped to the cardholder’s billing address or a corporate work address, to avoid delays please ensure that your billing details are correct and match the address on your credit card statement.
- JIMMY CHOO is not able to deliver to PO Boxes (including BFPO) or Freight forwarders. Once the order has been placed we are unable to amend the address details.
- Once your order has been shipped we are unable to make any amendments to the address. Please ensure there will be someone available to sign for your parcel.
- Please note that fragrance is non-returnable due to transportation restrictions.
- If your order is to be shipped within the USA, sales tax may be charged on orders. No other tax or import duty will be applied to orders shipped within the USA.
- If a footwear order containing fur is to be shipped to New Jersey, an additional 7% of sales tax will be added as a legal requirement.
- Mexico: if your order contains footwear, you are required to hire a licensed broker to clear customs.
TAXES AND DUTIES
The JIMMY CHOO website is split into five regions: United Kingdom, United States, Japan, China and The Rest of the World. As taxes and duties are calculated based on your shipping address. Please ensure that you select the country that you would like your order to be delivered to.
We ship to the following countries on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis. This means all import duties/ customs taxes are calculated and included within the purchase price:
Any local sales taxes applicable will be added at the checkout page.
We also ship to various other countries on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means you will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the delivery of your order.
Please note; purchases shipped to Brazil require a tax ID number (Cadastro de Pessoa Fisica - CPF) in order to clear customs. To speed up the process and avoid any possible delays, please have this information available when our shipping partner, UPS contacts you.
If a footwear order containing fur is to be shipped to New Jersey, an additional 7% of sales tax will be added as a legal requirement.
Mexico: if your order contains footwear, you are required to hire a licensed broker to clear customs.
Orders containing fragrance products can only be delivered within the United States. Please note that fragrance is non-returnable due to transportation restrictions.
Due to restrictions on air shipment, we are unfortunately not able to offer fragrance delivery to:
Antigua and Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Costa Rica - San Jose
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
RETURNING OR EXCHANGING YOUR PURCHASE
Before returning, please advise us of your intention to receive either a refund or exchange. We request that all goods are returned within 14 days of the date of receiving your order.
Once your return is received, it will be thoroughly inspected in accordance with our Returns Policy. Once accepted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your return and refund.
For all undamaged, correctly returned products the outbound shipping charge will not be refunded.
International custom duties and taxes are not refunded for shipments outside of the United States.
Please note that refunds may take up to 10 working days to appear in your account depending on your card issuer.
Exchanging an item for a more suitable size is free of charge, however, all exchanges are subject to stock availability and adherence to our returns policy. To exchange your item, follow the below steps ensuring you request an exchange and specify which size you require.
Once the original item is received, it will be processed in adherence with our Returns Policy, the exchange order will be shipped and you will receive confirmation of the same.
As we are unable to exchange any item for an alternative colour or style, we suggest that you return your purchase for a refund and place a new order for the preferred item. Please also note that any items purchased can be booked for an exchange of size only once. Any unwanted items received by exchange will need to be returned for a refund. We are unable to process exchanges which are not booked online or after your order has been shipped back.
If you are located outside the US you will be required to pay additional taxes and duties on the replacement item.
- Wherever possible, to ensure your return is processed quickly, please send all the items you wish to return from the same order in one parcel.
- Items should be returned new, unused and with all tags still attached. In addition, shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product.
- Only returns using our approved returns service via UPS will be liable for insurance where proof of collection is provided.
HOW TO BOOK A RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
We are pleased to offer free returns via UPS to all customers where the purchases meet our Returns Policy. Please follow the steps below in order to go ahead with your return:
- Go to www.jimmychoo.com/orderchecker and enter the order number and e-mail address used to place the order in the ‘check your order status’ section.
- Select the item to return or exchange and enter the reason (selecting the exchange size where applicable).
- Please read the conditions of return and tick to accept.
- Carefully pack your returns including the preprinted returns note.
- Please place the item in its branded packaging in a protective shipping box.
- Attach the preprinted returns barcode to the outside and seal the parcel.
- Drop your return to any UPS drop off point.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
- If you have requested an exchange we will notify you once your new item has been dispatched, along with your tracking number.
We ask that you use only the provided UPS returns barcode to return all items back to us. JIMMY CHOO is not liable for any goods that are not returned in this way or where an alternative carrier is used.
An item is deemed faulty if it has been received by you in an imperfect condition or if there is
a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 1 year after delivery.
We do not consider wear and tear to be a fault; you may refer to our Product Care Guide for further information.
To return a faulty item to us, you should contact our Customer Services Team with the following information.
- Your proof of purchase/order number
- A short description of the fault
- Supporting images
Contact details can be found here.
Our Customer Services Team will be in touch to advise the next steps.
All items that are returned as faulty are thoroughly inspected by our quality control experts to deem whether an item is faulty or whether it is fair wear and tear. We may be able to offer to repair your item but please note that repairs are not guaranteed.
If in the rare event that your item is faulty due to a design error, we may be able to replace your item. Replacements are subject to availability and we ask that you state you would like this option at the time you request a return.
RETURNS POLICY FOR ONLINE ORDERS
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within 14 working days of receiving the order, by email or post to Customer Services.
You have 14 days from receipt of your order to return the goods back to us. Returns outside this period may not be accepted.
CONDITION OF RETURN:
All JIMMY CHOO items need to be returned in an unmarked, unused condition with the original packaging including dust bag(s) and authenticity cards. The branded shoe box is considered as part of the product and should be returned in a protective shipping box.
Due to the delicate nature of our soles, shoes should be tried on a clean dry protected surface (e.g. a carpeted surface) and away from any moisture. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box, with marked soles or missing components such as the dust bag(s) may not be accepted, and will be sent back to the delivery address used in the original order.
Any items that have been altered or repaired by an external repair service will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
METHOD OF RETURN:
We ask that you use the provided UPS returns label to return any items back to us. JIMMY CHOO is not liable for any goods that are not returned in this way.
We ask that items purchased online are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This is to ensure your return is covered by our free returns service and is processed as quickly as possible.
To return an item please follow the above steps.
JIMMY CHOO is unable to accept any returns for fragrance orders or Made to Order products (including some of the Cinderella Edit).
Please note that fragrance is non-returnable due to transportation restrictions.
Please find more information above.
Extended Christmas Returns Policy
Orders placed from 1st November 2019 can be returned back to us for an exchange or refund up to 3rd January 2020.