Enjoy more personalised shopping:
Please contact our Customer Service team on (+1) 5513070037
SCOPE AND CONSENT
Where certain states, provinces, geographic regions or territories require additional terms, you will see those additional location-specific or region-specific terms addressed and they shall only apply to customers who are residents of those specific locations.
Additional privacy notices may be provided by us to you in connection with certain activities, programs, offerings, or websites. We may also provide additional notice, prior to or at the time of collection of PI, where new purposes for processing your PI arise or to clarify our practices regarding your PI.
As indicated in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Jimmy Choo manages the Website's online store, and Stores, which involves managing activities such as processing orders, delivering products, and processing returns as well as other activities necessary to facilitate the sale of products via the Website and in Store orders. To perform these activities, Jimmy Choo may process users' information (including name, address, and credit card information).
The data controller of the Sites is J. Choo Limited, with registered office at 10 Howick Place, London, SW1P 1GW United Kingdom (Company Registered Number: 03185783) ("Jimmy Choo", "we", or "us"). Jimmy Choo is part of Jimmy Choo Group Limited (the “Group”).
The Sites are not directed or targeted to children under the age of sixteen (16) nor do we knowingly collect any PI from children under sixteen on the Website or in Stores. If you are under sixteen, do not provide your information to us or the Website. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at J Choo USA, Inc., 11 West 42nd Street, Floor 27, New York, NY 10036 or send an email to email@example.com.
Information Related to Employment or Business Dealings with Jimmy Choo
COLLECTION OF DATA
We collect the following types of information (collectively "Data") in order to provide users with the use of and access to the Website and/or the services and features offered through the Website and in Stores as well as to help us personalize and improve users' experiences on the Website
Users may be required to provide certain Data to us to create an account on the Website and to access the services and features offered through the Website, including the online store and the relevant e-commerce services and in Stores. Failure to provide Data to us may prevent a user from accessing and using the services and features offered through the Website, Sites or Stores.
The provision of Data to us for marketing purposes is always voluntary and optional. In the event a user elects to not provide Data to us for marketing purposes, that choice will have no effect on the user's ability to use the services and features offered through the Website, Sites or Stores.
COOKIES AND AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TOOLS
The Website uses certain tools, such as cookies, to automatically collect Data. A cookie is a small text file that is used to store information on a user's Internet browser or a user's computer's hard drive when the user visits a website, such as the Website. A cookie does not contain information that identifies a person, but it allows for the linking of a user's computer to the information provided by the user on the Website (such as, for example, linking a user's IP address and other information about the user's experience on the Website to his/her preferences expressed while choosing services and purchasing products offered through the Website). Cookies are disseminated by servers and no one may gain access to information contained therein. The information stored in cookies is gathered directly and automatically by the Website and is processed in an aggregate and anonymous manner.
JIMMY CHOO uses the following types of cookies:
To learn more about Targeted Advertising in general, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at www.networkadvertising.org and the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) at www.aboutads.info. Additionally, the NAI and the DAA each offer consumers choices with respect to their privacy in the context of Targeted Advertising; please visit the NAI Consumer Opt Out page or the DAA’s Consumer Choice Tool for more information and resources. In Canada, please visit the DAAC’s Choice Tools.
DATA TYPES COLLECTED
Information we collect about you:
The personal information you give us may include your first and surname, title, gender, birthdate (day and month), email address, phone number, address, financial information (such as credit or debit card details), as well as shipping address, billing address, and any other information that you consider necessary to provide us with.
The information collected from you via our Website will be matched with PI you may have given us in our Stores. This is to help us ensure that the data we hold about you is kept accurate and up to date.
Categories of Personal Information
The PI we collect, use, share, or otherwise process about you depends on the Service(s) or the circumstances of your interaction with us.
The following are the categories of PI that we may collect or otherwise process:
Basic Identifiers including your name, home address, mailing address, billing address, shipping address, telephone numbers, email address, month and date of birth, gender,* signature, social media handle(s), or other similar identifiers.
Pseudonymous Identifiers or Device Information including IP Address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, hashed email, device identifier or other similar identifiers.
Commercial information including transactional information (including payment information, products or services purchased, obtained, returned, exchanged), virtual shopping cart details, clothing or footwear sizing, activity related to your Jimmy Choo account (including account log-in credentials*), contests, sweepstakes, other purchasing or consumer histories, or other similar preferences or tendencies.
Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information including browsing and search history on our Sites, social media activity, activity obtained in the course of providing you the products or Services, activity related to your interactions with our advertisements, emails or Sites.
Geolocation Data** including information to allow us to direct you to the appropriate website.
*Categories denoted with a (*) may be considered a Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or Federal law or Sensitive Personal Information.
** Most mobile devices (and mobile apps) allow you to turn off location services if you do not want your location information collected.
Site Usage Information
“Site Usage Information” includes, but is not limited to: (i) your browser type, device type, carrier (if applicable), device address, operating system, IP address, domain name from which you accessed a Site, etc.; (ii) general location information, including region, continent, country, city, zip code and time zone; (iii) information about your browsing activities on and through a Site, such as (a) the date and time you visit one of the Sites, (b) the areas or pages of a Site that you visit, (c) the amount of time you spend viewing a Site or specific areas of a Site, (d) the number of times you return to a Site or a specific area of a Site, (e) the web sites or pages you visited prior to visiting a Site, (f) the websites or pages you visit after you leave a Site; (g) searches you have performed on the Site and on other websites that led you to our Site; (h) social plug-ins with which you have interacted on our Site; and (j) other similar Site usage data.
Information other Jimmy Choo Group members collect about you
This is information we receive about you when you make a purchase in one of our Stores or concession Stores if you have completed a Store Personal Information card. These Stores will also provide us with a record of your transaction.
Information we receive from other sources about you
We work closely with third parties, for example, business partners, sub-contractors for technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers. If we receive information about you from them, we will always seek assurances that they are providing information to us in accordance with data protection laws and that they are transparent with you that they may share your data with us. We may use this information to update our records about you to keep them accurate.
USE OF DATA
Jimmy Choo may use Data for the following purposes:
Furthermore, with a user's freely given consent, Jimmy Choo may also use Data to create individual or group profiles (user profiling) and for marketing purposes, notably to send to users-via newsletters, emails, or text messages-information and updates on Jimmy Choo products or initiatives, offers, exclusive sales, promotional campaigns, and events and shows organized by Jimmy Choo or in which Jimmy Choo takes part, including invitations to those events and shows. To opt-out of receiving marketing messages from us, see the User’s Choice sections below.
We do not share users' Data to third parties for their marketing purposes without users' explicit consent. We may combine users' Data with information we collect from other sources and use it to improve and personalize our advertising and marketing to users. We do not sell users’ data to any third parties.
Targeted Advertising and Interest-Based Ads
Targeted Advertising (sometimes called online behavioral advertising, interest-based advertising or cross-context behavioral advertising) refers to the practice of collecting information about a user’s visits across multiple, unaffiliated websites or applications over time for the purpose of predicting their preferences or inferring their interest in order to show them ads that are more likely to be relevant. Typically, Targeted Advertising does not use information that is personally identifiable in a traditional sense, such as name, home address, etc. Rather, Targeted Advertising uses a combination of Pseudonymous Identifiers or Device Information along with Site Usage Information to match a user’s web browser or device with their online activity or interest categories. To learn more about Targeted Advertising in general, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at www.networkadvertising.org and the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) at www.aboutads.info. Additionally, the NAI and the DAA each offer consumers choices with respect to their privacy in the context of Targeted Advertising; please visit the NAI NAI Consumer Opt Out page or the DAA’s Consumer Choice Tool for more information and resources.
We use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other technologies to better understand how you use our Sites across the various devices you use. We also utilize popular social network sites such as Meta, (Facebook, Instagram), Google, Tik Tok and Pinterest’s Targeted Advertising programs that match users of their respective platforms with users of our Sites or Services or with individuals that could have an interest in Jimmy Choo, based on their interactions or preferences across various other websites. To learn more about the Targeted Advertising programs of each social network we participate in and how you can manage your preferences for these programs directly with them, please review your account on the individual social network sites.
Where specific states or regions provide additional privacy rights for their residents related to Targeted Advertising, we address those in the Your Privacy Rights section.
STORING AND PROTECTING DATA
Data collected will be stored and processed via an electronic system owned and managed by ENTSERV SCHWEIZ GMBH (a DXC Technology company) (“DXC”) with its registered office address at Neue Winterthurerstrasse 99, 8304 Wallisellen, Switzerland, a service company to the Jimmy Choo Group.
We protect users' Data by using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access controls. Please understand, however, that no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft might not occur.
DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Data will be accessible by Jimmy Choo personnel, including employees and external contractors.
We may also share users' Data with:
The aforementioned third parties that may receive users' Data will process that Data for the same purposes as specified above and in accordance with applicable law. Jimmy Choo will retain a list of the third parties with which Data is shared, which will be available upon request.
LENGTH OF PROCESSING
Your PI is stored by us and/or our service providers for as long as necessary to fulfil the specific purposes described herein and to the extent permitted by applicable laws. When we no longer have a legitimate business purpose for your PI, or when you request that we delete your PI (except where we need to retain it in order to comply with a legal obligation, are permitted to retain it under applicable law or need to retain it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims), we will remove such information from our systems and records, which includes taking steps to anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it.
Users are entitled to obtain, at any time, a copy of their PI and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, users may have their PI deleted, corrected, amended, or completed. To do so, please or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at J Choo USA, Inc., 11 West 42nd Street, Floor 27, New York, NY 10036
Users may revoke, at any time, consent to the delivery of commercial and promotional material via email by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in every commercial communication sent by Jimmy Choo and/or other companies of the Jimmy Choo Group.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, Utah and Nevada have the following rights in relation to our processing of your Data:
• Access to Your Personal Information: You have the right to confirm whether or not we have collected or otherwise process personal information about you and to request a copy of the personal information we collect about you, which we will provide back to you in electronic form.
• Data Correction: You have the right to request we correct factually incomplete or inaccurate personal information that we process about you. Note that you can make certain corrections to some of your personal information directly through your online account.
• Deletion of Personal Information: You have the right to request that we delete personal information that we process about you, except under certain circumstances (i.e., if we need to retain such PI in order to fulfil an order or a contract, comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims).
• Process to Submit an Access, Correction or Deletion Request: To make such requests, please contact us at USprivacy@jimmychoo.com or call us at 1-800-913-4393. The Subject Access Request Form is available here.
•Authorized Agent: If you designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, you must have the authorized agent attach the signed form when they submit a Request Form on your behalf.
• Opt Out of Targeted Advertising/Opt Out of Sale/Share: Residents of the above named states have the right, at any time, to direct us to not sell or share their personal information with third parties for the purpose of Targeted Advertng or Opt Out of Targeted Advertising. You, or your Authorized Agent, may submit an Opt-Out of Targeted Advertising Request Form here.
For your own privacy and security, and in our discretion, we may require you to verify your identity before providing copies of your personal information, deleting or correcting the requested information. Additionally, we will only provide a copy of your PI to you, even where you utilize an Authorized Agent to submit the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
WHO IS PART OF THE JIMMY CHOO GROUP?
The members of the Jimmy Choo Group who operate under the “Jimmy Choo” brand and who could be “data controllers” in relation to your personal information, are:
• J. Choo Limited - 10 Howick Place, London, SW1P 1GW, United Kingdom
• J Choo USA Inc - 11 West 42nd Street, Floor 27, New York, NY 10036, United States of America
• J. Choo Canada Inc - 840 Howe Street (suite 1100) Vancouver, BC, V6Z 2MI, Canada
• J Choo Germany GmbH - Prinzregentenstrasse 48, 80538 Germany
• Itachoo S.r.l. - Via Manzoni 7, Milan 20121 Italy
• Franchoo SAS - 34, Avenue Montaigne, 75008, Paris, France
• Jimmy Choo Spain SL - C/Claudio Coello, no 91, 28006, Madrid, Spain
• J Choo (Switzerland) AG - Bahnhofstrasse 26, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland
• J. Choo (Belgium) BVBA - Boulevard de Waterloo 53, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
• J. Choo Netherlands B.V. - Stadsweide 2, Unit 390, Designer Outlet Roermond, 6041TD Roermond, Netherlands
• J. Choo Czech s.r.o - Rybná 682/14, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
• J. Choo RUS LLC - Rm 2, First Floor, Building 12, Nizhnyaya Krasnoselskaya 40/12, Moscow 105066, Russia
• J. Choo (Austria) GmbH - Tuchlauben 4, 1010 Vienna, Austria
• Jimmy Choo Hong Kong Limited - 16/F, One Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, SAR China
• J. Choo (Asia) Limited - 16/F, One Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China
• Jimmy Choo Tokyo K.K. - 8th Floor,Toda Building, Aoyama, 8-5-34, Akasaka, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan
• Jimmy Choo (Shanghai) Trading Co. Limited - Units 4611-4612, Hkri Centre One, Hkri Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1), Jingan District, Shanghai, P.r. China
• Jimmy Choo (Malaysia) SDN.BHD. - Soho Suites @ KLCC, Block A2, Level 32-3A, No.20 Jalan Perak 50450, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Jimmy Choo (Singapore) Pte. Limited - 302 Orchard Road, #13-01/04, Tong Building Singapore 238862, Singapore
• Jimmy Choo Korea Limited - 3rd Fl, Cheongdam 57 Bld, 11, Dosan-daero 98-Gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
• JC Gulf Trading LLC - Office No 104, Al Tayer, Garhoud, PO Box 2623, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• J. Choo Sweden AB, c/o Setterwalls, Sturegatan 10, P.O. Box 1050, SE 101 39 Stockholm, Sweden
• J. Choo Norway AS - Nedre Slottsgate 17, 0157 Oslo, Norway
• J. Choo Denmark ApS - Købmagergade 7, DK-1150 København K, Denmark
• J. Choo (Macau) Co., Limited - Avenida da Praia Grande, no. 405, China Law Building, 26th Floor, Macau, SAR China
• J. Choo Portugal Unipessoal LDA – Avenida Duque de Ávila, 141, 1˚ direito, Lisboa, Portugal
• J. Choo (Thailand) Co., Limited - No 540 Mercury Tower Building, Level 11, Suite 1174, Ploenchit Road Kwaeng Lumpini, Khet Pathumwan Bangkok, Thailand
• Capri (Australia) Pty Ltd –Suite 01, Level 20, 60 Castlereagh Street, Sydney New South Wales 2000, Australia
• J. Choo Hungary Kft - 1062 Budapest, Váci út 1-3-Ep. 6. Em. Hungary
Jimmy Choo works with customs authorities, law enforcement and legal representatives globally in an effort to prevent the sale of counterfeit Jimmy Choo products, both online and offline. To avoid the risk of purchasing counterfeit products, it is best to buy only from an official Jimmy Choo e-commerce website, an official Jimmy Choo retail store, or an authorized department store, specialty retailer or e-tailer that you know to be reputable. To report counterfeits, please email email@example.com.
Please contact our customer care team firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our privacy statement.