Enjoy more personalised shopping:
No Purchase or Share Necessary. Making A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Jimmy Choo Bridal Sweepstakes – (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy and Spain (“Eligible Country”) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Promoter (defined below) and its and their parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, provincial, and/or local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. These Official Rules set forth herein shall govern entry into the Sweepstakes by any entrant who is located in or residing in the United States at the time of entry.
2. Promoter: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by [J Choo USA, Inc.] with offices at 11 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036 (the “Promoter”). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes shall be directed solely to Promoter.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you (each and collectively, the “Entrant(s)” or “you” or “your”) indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Promoter’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants who do not comply with all of these Official Rules are subject to disqualification by the Promoter, in Promoter’s sole discretion.
4. How to Enter:
5. Sweepstakes Drawing: On or around March 9, 2022, Promoter will select potential winner for the Sweepstakes Prize below from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Promoter will contact the potential winners via email on or around March 9, 2022 using the information provided on each selected entry form. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received through all entry methods combined.
6. Potential Winner Requirements: Promoter will attempt to notify each potential winner of the Sweepstakes within one (1) business day of the date of selection or as otherwise noted in these Official Rules, using the information included on the selected entry form. If a potential Prize winner does not claim their Prize within two (2) weeks of Promoter’s initial contact attempt, or otherwise does not or cannot accept a Sweepstakes Prize, Promoter may, in its sole discretion, redraw for the applicable Sweepstakes Prize. Except where prohibited, each winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, and a confidentiality agreement. If a potential winner fails to return the required documents in a timely manner and/or if a potential winner fails to accept the Sweepstakes Prize in accordance with the timeline above, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL THE POTENTIAL WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
Sweepstakes Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner will win one (1) private shopping experience at a participating Jimmy Choo boutique where said winner will be able to spend up to $5,000 on eligible shoes for themselves and their bridal party (collectively, the “Prize”). All details of Prizes to be determined by Promoter. The total value of the Prize shall not exceed USD $5,000.00; any portion thereof unused during the shopping experience will be forfeited and no amounts shall be paid directly by or on behalf of Promoter to any winner. All shoes chosen are subject to availability (collaboration products are excluded from this Sweepstakes); Prize may be applied only to select shoes and no other product whatsoever. The Prize may be applied only to full price shoes (excluding collaboration products) subject to the terms hereof and Promoter’s discretion. Products selected as part of the Prize may only be exchanged for other equivalent products and remains subject to the Jimmy Choo return policy found [here]. If the total value of the products selected is over $5,000, the winner shall be responsible for the difference in the value in excess thereof. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize may only be claimed in participating stores in an Eligible Country (excluding outlet stores, department stores and other such stores as Promoter may exclude, in Promoters discretion). The date and time of the shopping experience shall be subject to Promoter’s discretion and approval. Winner has until 8 September, 2022 to visit a participating Jimmy Choo store and redeem the Prize; Prizes will be forfeited after such time.
All expenses, costs, and taxes not expressly listed above are solely each winner’s responsibility. The value of each of the Sweepstakes Prizes may be treated as income to the applicable winner and thus the winner may be responsible for payment and reporting of any applicable taxes. We encourage you to consult your tax advisor to determine how winning a Prize may affect your tax obligations. Each potential, selected winner must supply to Promoter at the time of (and as a part of) Sweepstakes Prize acceptance (in accordance with these terms), certain information of Entrant to be used by Promoter solely for purposes of fulfillment to which the applicable Sweepstakes Prize. If repeated attempts to contact a potential winner to arrange for fulfillment of the Sweepstakes Prize are met with no response, or the winner cannot or does not accept the Sweepstakes Prize (including by failing to provide certain information in accordance with these terms) the Sweepstakes Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter has the right, in Promoter’s discretion, to select an alternate winner in a random drawing of the remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
No cash or other substitution is allowed except by the Promoter or its representative who may substitute one (1) or more Prize with another prize of equal, lesser or greater value if the advertised Prize becomes unavailable, or for any other reason whatsoever as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. The Prize is not transferable.
General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Promoter may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the Prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Promoter to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Promoter by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Promoter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, to the extent permissible by law, you agree to release, on behalf of yourself, successors, heirs, personal representatives and assigns, and hold harmless Promoter, Meta and Twitter, and any other social media platforms or services on which this Sweepstakes is promoted, hosted or otherwise and its and their respective parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all costs arising out of any claim or cause of action, now known or hereafter known, to the extent arising out of or related to your participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, acceptance, possession and/or use of any Prize, or of any misuse or malfunction of any Prize awarded, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing or selection of entries, or the contacting or announcement of potential winners; (f) injury or damage to persons or property, including from your and/or any third party use of the Prize; or (g) any warranty with respect to any Prize or component thereof. You further agree, to the extent permissible by law, that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. To the extent permissible by law, you waive the right on behalf of yourself, successors, heirs, personal representatives and assigns to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages regardless of whether Promoter knew or had reason to know of the possibility thereof. You acknowledge and agree that your participation in the Sweepstakes and your receipt or use of any prize is done solely at your own risk. The Released Parties are not responsible for the errors, omissions, acts or failure to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on its behalf in connection with the Sweepstakes. THE PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND PROMOTER DOES NOT MAKE ANY, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZE(S).
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes (including use of any Prize) constitutes your consent to Promoter’s and its agents’ use of your name, likeness, photograph, video, prize footage, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media, manner, and formats now known or hereafter devised, without further payment or consideration.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and cases of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York County, New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Promoter in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or notifications and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. Results: To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Jimmy Choo Marketing Department, 11 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036. Requests must be received within one (1) month following the conclusion of the Promotion Period.